What is Unashamedly Ethical?
Unashamedly Ethical is a campaign promoting ethics, values and clean living. We facilitate the forming of local Unashamedly Ethical communities all over the world. Our founder and chairman is South African businessman Graham Power.
How the campaign works
The campaign is built upon three pillars, around which local communities form:
- A challenge to people to make a public commitment to ‘good values, ethics and clean living’. Click HERE to view the various commitment forms.
- An online directory of all signatories (organizations and individuals).
- A presiding Ombudsman who holds all signatories accountable, and who will review written complaints against any signatory.
How to get involved
- Join the global UE community by clicking HERE to make your own public commitment to ethics, values and clean living now.
- Get into a Local UE Community:
- Register for our Local Leadership Training Course and start your own Local Unashamedly Ethical Community (we provide a proven and simple strategy , together with powerful resources, to help anyone begin their own local Unashamedly Ethical community – if you would prefer to purchase the DVD’s + manual of the training course, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org ). Or…
- Join an existing local UE community